VIRAL: Young girl electrocuted to death by her charging Phone and earphones!

Please be warned about doing such things. Don’t risk your life. Always remember to charge your devices away from where you’re sleeping because clothing and other fabrics are very flammable. And also avoid using the device as much as you can when it is charging.




Recently, photos of a burned young woman has been circulating Facebook when it was uploaded a few months ago and has been shared thousands of times since then. The person who shared the photo’s claims that it was a young Filipina who slept with her earphones on while charging her phone which probably resulted to the incident.

 

You will obviously see the gruesome condition of the body on the photos below as the girl was literally burned alive. For those who doesn’t know, majority of our body is made up of water which explains why the girl was drenched wet even though she died sleeping and being burned. Just imagine putting a piece of meat on a pan without oil. By the time the pan heats up to more than a hundred degree, that piece of meat probably is getting cooked on its own juice.

 

But is it really bad to sleep listening to music when using an earphone? Or is this a good example of an isolated case? Probably, for that girl was careless enough to leave the phone charging and using it at the same time as she goes to sleep, and worst enough is that she just hooked herself to a potential live wire which was her earphones. Earphones still use copper wires and has the potential to shock you if a situation like an overloaded battery happens to explode while you’re using your device.

 

Please be warned about doing such things. Don’t risk your life. Always remember to charge your devices away from where you’re sleeping because clothing and other fabrics are very flammable. And also avoid using the device as much as you can when it is charging.


WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGES!



What's Your Reaction?
Angry Angry
0
Angry
Cry Cry
1
Cry
Damn Damn
0
Damn
Fail Fail
0
Fail
Lol Lol
0
Lol
Love Love
1
Love
OMG OMG
0
OMG

Leave a Reply

VIRAL: Young girl electrocuted to death by her charging Phone and earphones!

log in

Become a part of our community!
Don't have an account?
sign up

reset password

Back to
log in

sign up

Join Jologs Community

Captcha!
Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Poll
Story
List
Meme
Video
Image