someone who occasionally puffs on electronic cigarettes, you should stop right
now. Because when shit goes awry, it turns into a disgusting scene of blood,
charred skin, and broken bones.
An idaho man claims he lost seven teeth and suffered second degree burns to
pen exploded in his face.
Andrew Hall, of Pocatello, says he was getting ready for work on the morning ofJanuary 14 when his vaporizer
pen unexpectedly exploded.
Hall later shared extremly graphic pohotos of the incident on his facebook
He said"Well, it's been a really rough 24 hours+ but I feel I have to
share. Thank you for my family and especially Airelle for taking care of me but
yesterday morning I was getting ready for work when I had something happen to
me that I didn't expect possible. I'm currently in the ICU and doing well so
rest assured and these are very graphic photos. I Vape (I know, terrible and
uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe
reevaluate or find other methods of smoking. I've been doing this for about a
year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn't supposed to (battery was
in right, always had the shop put it together when I first bought it and add
things and maintenance it the right way while taking their advice) but it
exploded in my face. I've lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and
neck and have been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from
mouth, throat and lips. I was lucky and they're was a huge amount of damage to
the room in my house I was in as well. Please feel free to share my story and
“I’ve been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did
not do anything I wasn’t supposed to (battery was in right, always had the shop
put it together when I first bought it and add things and maintenance it the
right way while taking their advice),” Hall said, “But it exploded in my face.
I’ve lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and have been
pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat, and
Hall has continued to update friends (and other interested
parties) through his Facebook account. He posted several images of his home
that show how the explosion left burn marks in his home’s bathroom—and also how
the force of the explosion was strong enough to break the edge of his bathroom
What do you think of andrew's
case? Do you think vapes are that dangerous?