- Just like everybody else, President Rodrigo Roa Duterte has his swag bag for his friends and foes for Christmas
- The secret list was pieced together by CIA operatives, after rummaging through the presidential garbage bins
- The list reveals a list of names and the corresponding gifts meant for each of them
In the spirit of Christmas, President Rodrigo Duterte seems to have made a personal naughty or nice list, and guess who made it to this year's gift list?
It seems that we were not the only one interested as the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has sent in some of their dirty-tricks specialists to uncover what the controversial President has in his swag bag for his friends and foes.
Going through the presidential garbage can, the CIA were able to piece together a secret list, earlier shredded and trashed.
As reported by Interaksyon, included in the list were outgoing US President Barack Obama, President-elect Donald Trump, and Russian President Vladimir Putin, who will be gifted with The Three Monkeys, mirrors, and brass knuckles respectively.
Also in the list were his detractors, including Vice President Leni Robredo whom he will gift with a bus ticket to Bicol, Senator Leila De Lima, special Pangalatok version of Kama Sutra; Loida Nicolas-Lewis and Rodel Rodis, one-way ticket to Tibet; Ban Ki-Moon and the UN rapporteurs, first-edition copies of The Mammoth Book of Insults; CHR Chairman Chito Gascon, Masking tape; the Anti-Money Laundering Council, waste basket; CHED chief Patricia Licuanan, walis ting-ting (broomstick); the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP), a shipment of books, Farewell Young Man of Light, from the Netherlands, and a Pajero SUV; and the Liberal Party with doormats.
Others who made it to Duterte's list were the following:
- Roberto Ongpin - Lightning arrester
- Jack Lam - Weekend stay at Albuera Hilton
- Makati Business Club - Free tickets to Mocha Uson concert
- Fidel Ramos - Jet ski from China
- Jose David Lapuz - Rubber band
- Prospero de Vera - Bundy clock
- National Democratic Front - Hearing aids and magnifying glasses
- Bato dela Rosa - Silencer
- Vitaliano Aguirre - Gift check from Svenson
- Perfecto Yasay Jr. and Salvador Panelo - Dog leash
- Koko Pimentel and Pantaleon Alvarez - Whips
- Martin Andanar - Whistle
- Malacañang Press - Balls
To top off his Christmas list, the president added in the Filipino children, whom he intended to gift with ear plugs.