Babae sa Portland, na-ospital matapos aksidenteng maging ‘hikaw’ ang alaga niyang sawa

Most people don’t expect their pets to send them to the emergency room, but that’s exactly what happened to one Oregon woman..


Most people don’t expect their pets to send them to the emergency room, but that’s exactly what happened to one Oregon woman.

Ashley Glaw, of Portland, took to social media and posted a photo from the emergency room after her pet snake decided that her gauged earlobe would be a nice place to hang out.


Glaw said she was holding her snake Bart when he caught sight of the hole in her earlobe. She said Bart went through the hole so quickly that she didn’t have time to stop him. Then, he got stuck.

Luckily, Glaw and Bart are both fine after doctors made a small cut in her ear and wiggled Bart free with the help of some Vaseline.

 

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!




What's Your Reaction?
Angry Angry
1
Angry
Cry Cry
2
Cry
Damn Damn
5
Damn
Fail Fail
0
Fail
Lol Lol
1
Lol
Love Love
1
Love
OMG OMG
7
OMG

Leave a Reply

Babae sa Portland, na-ospital matapos aksidenteng maging ‘hikaw’ ang alaga niyang sawa

log in

Become a part of our community!
Don't have an account?
sign up

reset password

Back to
log in

sign up

Join Jologs Community

Captcha!
Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Poll
Story
List
Meme
Video
Image